Yesterday, the BBC announced that it calculated the value of Premier League transfers over the last decade to have exceeded £4.4 billion. We count that as just a hair under $7 billion American, and we’ve figured out just what else that could have been spent on.
$7,000,000,000.00 is about the same as:
- The GDP of Moldova
- 63,642,149 Stewart Downing home shirts
- 46 F22 Raptor Fighter Jets
- 20-year-old Francis Jeffers, 875 million times over
- 46 billion 100mg doxycycline antibiotic pills
- 92,592 new 2013 Chevrolet Z06 Corvettes Sir Alex Ferguson won’t let his young players have
- The net worth of LA Galaxy owner Phil Anschutz
- A pair of adidas Predator LZs for everyone in Peru
- Slightly more than half of a Ford class aircraft carrier
- 207,407 players making the MLS league minimum.