This is a soccer playing lion. Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like, and no, I cannot stop watching.
Here’s five more thoughts I had while watching this video.
- This may be a guerrilla marketing campaign for a new Disney movie. I’d totally watch that.
- Or Wayne Rooney’s Euro 2012 replacement. So what if he’s from South Africa? It worked for Kevin Pietersen.
- His footwork is already more impressive than Emile Heskey’s.
- Why wasn’t this a part of every World Cup 2010 broadcast?
- Possibly the world’s only soccer player who could give Marouane Fellaini hair-envy.
H/T to @CJBinATX